Review of the Sanyo 3.36 kW Solar Array Electrical System
This solar power system includes:
– sixteen Sanyo HIP-210NKHA5 (210W) Photo voltaic Modules
– SMA SB3000US Grid-tie Inverter
– Rail, Clamp & Splice Installation System (Portrait Format)
– Alternating current Disconnect, MC Cables, Ground Lugs & Wiring Plan
Solar Array Area: 221 Sq. Ft.
Solar Module Dimensions: 62.2″ x 31.4″ x 1.8″
The HIP-210NKHA5 Pv Module
– 210 W Maximum Output
– Cell Performance: 18.9%
– Module Performance: 16.7%
– five Yr Craftsmanship Guarantee, twenty Year Electrical power Output
Hybrid mono crystalline silicon together with amorphous silicon layers
HIT® Power solar power panels are usually leaders in sunlight transformation performance. Get optimum energy in just a fixed quantity of area. Cut costs making use of much less system parts and racking materials, as well as decrease expenses simply by spending a shorter period installing per w.
The SANYO HIT (Heterojunction with Intrinsic Thin layer) photo voltaic cell consists of a single thin crystalline silicon wafer between ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers. The item offers industry-leading efficiency as well as value making use of state-of-the-art production methods.
HIT solar cells enhance boundary qualities and decrease energy generation deficits through forming impurity-free i-type amorphous silicon layers between the crystalline base and p- and n-type amorphous silicon layers.
Since temperatures increase, HIT Power solar panel systems generate 10% or more electrical power (kWh) compared to traditional crystalline silicon solar power systems on the exact same temperature.
The SMA Sunny Boy Photo voltaic Grid-Tie System Inverter
– Gives 3000W AC Maximum Output Electrical power
– Top CEC performance in its class
– Built-in load-break rated lockable Power disconnect switch
– Built-in fused series string combiner
– Sealed electronics enclosure & Opticool
– Extensive SMA communications and data collection alternatives
– 120 month standard guarantee
– Well suited for home or light professional applications
– Long lasting cast light weight aluminum outdoor rated enclosure
– UL 1741/IEEE-1547 compliant
– Field-configurable for positive ground systems
– Elevated performance for better performance and quicker ROI paybacks
– Sunny Boy known for Photo voltaic inverter performance and reliabilty
The true secret performance benefit associated with the Square D safety switch is being able to break load. A locked motor can draw 6 to 8 times motor full-load current. In emergency situations, it’s vital that you use a switch with enhanced load break capability.